There’s a common misconception out there about logo floor mats. Many business owners think that these mats will either be little more than banners or signs that are laid on the floor instead of hung on a wall, or that they will be standard floor mats which only have the capability of displaying blurry, basic messages (like “Welcome” or a simple geometric shape).
One glimpse of an Ultimate Mats Classic Impressions floor mat will disabuse any doubters about this notion. Classic Impressions mats combine equal parts “fashion” and “function” to provide a flooring and marketing solution that is as hard working as it is eye-catching. Here are seven benefits you’ll experience by placing a Classic Impressions mat at your business.
- Fine detail. If you’re business logo is multi-colored, has delicate shading on fonts, or displays a complex image, don’t worry; it will transfer beautifully to a Classic Impressions floor mat. Even “three-dimensional” images can be reproduced perfectly so you don’t have to sacrifice beauty or accuracy just to put your message on a floor mat.
- State-of-the-art technology. Ultimate Mats’ highly-advanced digital printing system gives you a wide color palette to choose from when designing your Classic Impressions mat. Plus, once you give final approval to the image, it will ship within five business days, so you don’t have to wait weeks for your floor mat to arrive.
- Durability. Beautiful logo mats aren’t worth much if they don’t keep your floors clean. Classic Impressions mats are constructed of only the finest quality materials which are designed to last for years – even if you decide to place them in high-traffic areas of your business. Plus, they’re easy to clean, too.
- Eco-friendliness. Show your customers that your business is committed to helping the environment. Each Classic Impressions mat is made with a premium rubber backing that consists of between 15 percent and 20 percent recycled content. Imagine that: A mat that keeps both your floors and the planet cleaner!
- Resistance to multiple problems. The backing on Classic Impressions mats is certified as slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute, and this material also resists curling and cracking as well. In addition, their nylon carpet fibers are resistant to static.
- Versatility. You can position a Classic Impressions mat anywhere you want in your business: Inside your front door, in front of your checkout counter, or even in a highly-visible gathering area. It can even be laid outside the entryway or even in a high-traffic location near your business!
- Choices. Over two dozen colors are available for use on your Classic Impressions mat. Plus, you can pick from ten standard sizes or even order a custom-sized mat to suit your needs. There are even four different thicknesses from which to select. The possibilities are endless!
Why not join the hundreds of businesses who have traded in their run-of-the-mill floor mat for a work of art that doubles as a marketing channel? That’s what a Classic Impressions mat can do for your business. Contact Ultimate Mats today and see how they can put your logo or message on a durable, high-quality floor mat.
Image credits: Ultimate Mats