Many business owners would just like to be profitable. Some experience the joys of being successful. But do you know what would be even better? Being in Hog Heaven!
In a way, it’s easy for businesses to reach this plateau. All they have to do is invest in the dependable, attractive, and affordable WaterHog floor mat from Ultimate Mats.
Here’s everything you need to know about the WaterHog.
- It’s Ultimate Mats’ top-selling product. Hundreds of businesses can’t be wrong. They like not having to worry about clean, dry floors because they know that with a WaterHog, they never have to think about it.
- It can hold a lot of water. How much? Try one and a half gallons per square yard, thanks to the exclusive “water dam” border. That means a five foot-by-six foot WaterHog can trap five gallons of water! Moisture stays on the mat instead of being tracked onto your floors.
- It has a high “scrapeability” factor. But the WaterHog can handle more than just liquid. Dirt, mud, sand, salt, and other soils get scraped off of footwear easily thanks to the WaterHog’s rubber-reinforced face nubs on its surface.
- It has a low “crushability” factor. The high-quality nylon fibers on the mat, combined with the “waffle” pattern of raised squares, helps the WaterHog resist crushing. That’s one of the secrets of its superior durability.
- It comes in your choice of sturdy backing. Whether you need a cleated backing for carpeting or a smooth rubber backing for tile, wood, or concrete floors, WaterHog is certified to be slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute. It won’t present a slip-and-fall hazard to customers or employees.
- It’s a breeze to clean. A quick vacuum or a spray with a regular hose removes the surface dirt easily with no special cleaners or chemicals are needed and because it’s made of polypropylene, it dries quickly without rotting or deteriorating.
- It’s perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Whether you want a WaterHog just inside or outside your front door, WaterHog is built to handle whatever foot traffic comes its way.
- It sports different “fashionable” looks. The WaterHog Fashion has an attractive carpeted border, the WaterHog Fashion Diamond features a diamond-shaped pattern, and the WaterHog Diamondcord boasts a ridged diamond pattern. You can choose the style you like the best!
- It’s sold in different configurations. The WaterHog Grand Classic and the WaterHog Eco Grand Premier are available in half-round, single-rounded edge, and double-rounded edge shapes for the business owner who likes to think outside of the “box.”
- It’s good for the environment. Not just for your “flooring” environment; WaterHogs are made with up to 32 percent recycled content. You’ll have a mat that helps protect the planet while it protects your floors.
- It’s sized to your liking. Whether you need a small 2×3 mat, a medium-sized doorway mat, or a large mat to cover more floorspace, WaterHog has a square footage that will suit your needs. Custom sizes are also available as well.
- It’s colorful. No matter what your business decor may look like, you can choose a WaterHog in any one of up to 18 colors. Try getting that kind of selection with a store-bought mat.
If you want the best-performing floor mat on the market, contact Ultimate Mats today to see about getting your very own WaterHog and join the ranks of the business owners who are in Hog Heaven!
Image credits: Ultimate Mats