Everyone has heard the tales about magic carpets. The myth, which originally appeared in a collection of stories that dates back to the early ninth century, describes how people could climb upon a large carpet and fly through the air from one place to another. It’s enjoyable to think about a rug moving around on its own, unless you step onto that rug and it decides to skate out from under you.
If you want a floor mat for your business that doesn’t slide around and create a slip-and-fall hazard, then you need to try Tri-Grip.
Ultimate Mats’ Tri-Grip indoor floor mat is versatile and dependable, and it will provide you with fantastic performance as well as peace of mind. Here are eight reasons why:
- It stands up to high traffic. Like a highly-skilled point guard, Tri-Grip is unfazed by heavy traffic. The exceptional durability and absorption will help keep it looking almost as new as the day you bought it, even after years of use in your business.
- It resists staining. No matter how effective a floor mat is, you don’t want an unsightly, stained mat to be the first thing that your customers see when they walk into your business. Thankfully, Tri-Grip is treated with StainStopper, which helps it to repel stains from a wide variety of sources.
- It resists physical wear. Ever notice how some carpets and mats look like they’ve been run over by a truck? Not Tri-Grip, and that’s because its high-twist, nylon fibers are designed so that they resist packing and crushing (as well as static), which also contributes to its long-lasting “like new” appearance.
- It resists slippage. Tri-Grip is available in your choice of either a 100 percent Nitrile rubber or a recycled SBR rubber backing. Both of these options are so reliable and sturdy that they’re certified as slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- It’s easy to clean and maintain. It doesn’t really matter how you clean your Tri-Grip mat. Whether you prefer simple vacuuming, a deep extraction system, or just a hose and a little soap, Tri-Grip will continue to shine and sparkle wash after wash.
- It’s safe and green. All Tri-Grip mats meet federal flame-resistant standards. You can also choose to order your Tri-Grip with a backing that’s made with between 15 percent and 20 percent recycled rubber content, aking it eco-friendly as well.
- It’s available in a variety of colors. Since Tri-Grip mats can be produced in any one of 19 different hues, you’re bound to find a floor mat that perfectly matches the decor of your business.
- It’s available in a wide range of sizes. You can select a small two-by-three foot mat, a medium-sized four-by-six footer, a large four-by-ten-foot TriGrip, or one of a half dozen other standard sizes. You can even request a Tri-Grip in a size that’s customized for your business.
The choice is clear. If you’re looking for a “magic” floor mat that refuses to be soiled by stains, crushed by heavy traffic, or dislodged by pedestrians, look no further that the Tri-Grip indoor floor mat from Ultimate Mats. Contact Ultimate Mats today to see about getting one for your business!
Image credit: Ultimate Mats