When you want to decorate the walls of your business, you have some decisions to make. Do you want to place signage, a relevant photograph, or even a mirror? Or should you lean toward the fashion side of things and opt for a picture, print, or other piece of art? None of these choices is inherently better than another; they all depend on what your individual preferences and needs are.
The same thought process applies to selecting which interior floor mats are best for your business. Ultimate Mats offers a variety of products, all of which are attractive, high-quality, easy to clean, static-free, and long-lasting. But one may be better suited for your particular business than another, and it’s up to you to figure out which type of floor protection offers the best fit.
Here are some questions to ask yourself when choosing an interior floor mat:
- What type of business is it for? The ColorStar and ColorStar Crunch work well in many different environments, such as offices, restaurants, and commercial buildings. Grocery establishments might prefer the extra strength provided by a Tri-Grip mat, while an Enviro Plus works well near drink counters and water fountains.
- How much foot traffic will the covered area receive? Any of these mats will protect your floors in normal traffic conditions. But in a hallway or common area where people tend to congregate, the dual-textured nylon fibers found in a ColorStar Crunch will maintain its like-new appearance even after years of being heavily trod upon.
- What is the surface of your floors? If your floors are carpeted, then opt for a cleated backing for your Ultimate Mats floor mat. If your floors are made of tile, concrete, or a similar hard surface, a smooth backing will be more effective.
- Are there petroleum-base products in the area? If the mat is in a kitchen, warehouse, garage, or other space where oil, grease, or other lubricants are present, you should opt for a mat with a 100% Nitrile rubber backing that is resistant to these substances.
- How important is color? All of Ultimate Mats interior mats look great. But if you’re trying to match a particular color scheme or decor in your workplace, the ColorStar has 17 colors to pick from, while the Tri-Grip offers 19 choices of mat color.
- Do you want your mat to be eco-friendly – or “extra green?” Every interior mat from Ultimate Mats is available in an SBA rubber backing that is made from 20% recycled content. But the Enviro Plus has both yarns and a crumb rubber backing that are produced from 100% post-consumer recycled materials like drink bottles and vehicle tires.
- What is your budget? If you purchase seven or more interior mats, you get a price discount (and an even bigger one for more than 30 units). But if you’re trying to save a little money, the Tri Grip and the Enviro Plus mats are a bit more budget-friendly.
The helpful, knowledgeable staff at Ultimate Mats will answer any questions you might have about their interior mats, and will strive to assist you in choosing the perfect mat product for your business. So contact Ultimate Mats at 866-374-3756 or check out their full selection of interior mats today online.
Written by Chris Martin