At Ultimate Mats, we love our customers!
Of course, we go out of our way to provide superior floor protection for any type of business. But we also offer our customers an opportunity to bolster their branding – and perhaps show off their creativity a bit – with our wide variety of logo mats.
And we love it when we see one of our digitally-printed floor mats hard at work on the job in its “natural habitat.” That’s why we invite our customers to post photos of their logo mats on the Ultimate Mats Facebook page. Here is a sampling of some of the logo mats that our Facebook friends can see.
1. California Travel Commission – This is the organization that helps promote tourism across the Golden State. It placed this mat at one of its welcome centers where visitors can pick up additional information for their trips.
2. Stars Cafe – If you’re hankering for Mexican food near The Hamptons, you don’t have to book a plane ticket and head south. Just head to Stars Cafe in Shelter Island Heights, New York, where you’ll be greeted by this spiffy logo mat when you arrive.
3. Nick-O-Sewing Machine Company – This year marks the 30th anniversary of one of the largest sewing machine supply companies in the U.S. If you’re ever in Stanton, Tennessee, stop by Nick-O-Sew and say hi.
4. Our Town Properties – If you need a home to buy (or rent!) in eastern North Carolina, Our Town Properties is happy to help you out. They even offer free appraisals and free market value analyses to their clients.
5. 404th Civil Affairs Battalion (Airborne) – This unit is located at Joint Base McGuire-Dix in Lakehurst, New Jersey about 40 miles east of Philadelphia. The photo shows a reenlistment ceremony. We thank you for your service!
6. Legacy Builders – One of the top residential construction companies on the Suncoast of Florida, Legacy Builders in Nokomis has the expertise to build on to your existing home – or design and construct a new one from scratch!
7. Prairieland Outfitters – This company arranges hunting trips in Missouri, Kansas, and New Mexico for those wishing to bag deer, elk, waterfowl, turkey, and other prey. Prairieland Outfitters owns over 40,000 acres of hunting property.
8. Boyd Homes – You’ll find Boyd Homes communities in Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia. This family-owned business has been around for over three decades, and is headquartered in Virginia Beach.
9. Kammie’s Fitness Plus – If you’re over 50 and want to get (or stay) in shape, then Kammie’s Fitness Plus in Sparta, Wisconsin can help you out. They offer one-on-one personal training and wellness coaching.
10. Muay Thai College Anderson Silva – Interested in martial arts? Start your journey in Torrance, California at the Muay Thai College. Its namesake is the current UFC middleweight champion, so he knows a thing or two about MMA.
Need a logo mat for your business? Ultimate Mats can help. Whether it’s a WaterHog Inlay, Prestige, Classic Impressions, or SuperScrape Impressions mat, you can benefit from state-of-the-art printing technologies that will showcase your business’s name, logo, or other image in sharp, vivid colors. For more information on the entire product line of logo mats, check out Ultimats Mats website today – and become a Facebook Friend while you’re at it!
Image credits: Ultimate Mats’ Facebook page
Written by Chris Martin