For years, people have been telling us at Ultimate Mats how much they love their floor mats. They rave about their beauty, durability, longevity, quality, and much more. (You can see a sampling of their comments here.) It has become clear that the products we have sold to them have become their favorite mats.
We love it when you play favorites.
Which got us wondering: who are some of our favorite “Matts?” Here’s what we came up with:
- Matt Lauer, TV host. He’s best known for appearing on the morning show program “Today” on NBC. Millions of people feel comfortable enough to welcome Lauer into their homes each day – much like the “welcoming” look of our floor mats.
- Matthew McConaughey, actor. He won the Most Outstanding Performance by an Actor Oscar at this year’s Academy Awards. That caliber of quality resembles the outstanding performance that every Ultimate Mats floor mat demonstrates each day.
- Matt Damon, actor. He has won an Oscar for Best Screenplay for Good Will Hunting, been an executive producer for a TV series, and (of course) has acted in dozens of films including the Oceans and Bourne series. He’s almost as versatile as the typical Ultimate Mats floor mat.
- Matt Dillon, “U.S. Marshal.” The face of law and order for the twenty years that “Gunsmoke” appeared on television from 1955 to 1975, Marshal Dillon battled both outlaws and the harsh life of Dodge City, Kansas on a weekly basis. It’s this durability that we strive to emulate with all of our Ultimate Mat products.
- Matthew, disciple of Jesus. Religious significance aside, Matthew did pen a collection of works that are still being read some 2,000 years later. Our floor mats also strive for longevity, though we can’t guarantee that each one will last for two millennia. (But we’re working on it.)
- Matt Hasselbeck, footbal player. Why is he our favorite NFL quarterback? Because he’s in the top 25 of all-time QB sack recipients, having been sacked 324 times in his 15-year career. To us, that means Hasselbeck gets dirty, but then bounces back, cleans up well, and goes back to work. Just like our floor mats do.
- Matt Kenseth, race car driver. Sure, Kenseth was won 60 races in his career, including two Daytona 500 titles. But we like him because he works hard while driving around with logos all over his car. In that way, he reminds us of Ultimate Mats’ logo mats.
- Matt LeBlanc, actor. He’s still going strong, but he’ll probably always be remembered for his portrayal of Joey Tribbiani on the NBC TV show “Friends.” The point is, LeBlanc is 46 years old and still looks great. Like our floor mats, which resist fading and keep their appearance for many years.
Now, for the REAL superstars…
Now, let’s take a quick look at Ultimate Mats’ favorite mats (with one ‘t’):
The WaterHog, which can trap up to a gallon and a half of water per square yard.
The SuperScrape, the rugged outdoor mat which scrapes away mud and grime from footwear.
The Classic Impressions, our beautiful indoor logo mat featuring dozens of colors and state-of-the-art digital printing.
The ColorStar, our versatile, hard-working indoor mat that helps keep floors clean and safe.
The Hog Heaven, our line of anti-fatigue mats that can protect the health of employees who stand for a long time.
Why not check out our lineup of all-star mats? Visit the Ultimate Mats website today!
Written by Chris Martin
Image Credits: www.UltimateMats.com